Friday, November 16, 2007

Nidhi - Ms.Udaipur?

Well this girl or perhaps aunty or you can even call her granny ... is Unique in her style.

I don't know which school she is from but she doesn't know how to act according to situation ...

When she warns you seriously ... if you listen to her words may b u will fear but when you see her style and consider her tone you can't help but smile. She induces happiness instead of fear..........
When she is Angry you can't help but laugh
When she is scoldig u ........u feel like she is praising u
When she tells a joke ....hmmmmm u might have understood it ..... u think that's something serious and don't even know when to laugh
when she is smiling I swear u fear (jst kidding [;)])

I heard that she was awarded Ms.Udaipur more than 50 times .....(sry No Comments on how many times this award is given in a year)

I praised her enough ... now let me tell u the truth

Nidhi is a nice friend to be with u just won't notice how the timepasses when you are with her.


"One of my closest friend ..bt bahut zagadti hai " ----Priyank


Well she is so different with her dialogue delivery style and her action that many ppl try to imitate her style....."Nidhi Style" u can call it.

She really cooks well ..... and what else??(Huh.....How many false statements should I write to keep her away from kicking me??... oh god help me)

Most important thing(Rule Of Thumb For Nidhi) : Nidhi herself denies her statement ... it's one of her typical style ....one moment she gives some statement and the next moment she gives another statement which contradicts her first statement.....and the third moment she denies both the statements ...... in short She is tooooooooo confused ...or may be over talented to confuse you?

Oh my goodness how could I ever forget this ...... She has XXL sized eyes….. really when she shows her anger, her eyes become the size of football court (jst kidding) ..... I genuinely fear that they fall off the sockets ... So I humbly request you not to make her angry.
I will tell u one fact I came across recently.... Ostriches have eyes bigger than brain.It's only a coincidence that i mentioned here and I am strictly not comparing Nidhi with an Ostrich .... really her brain is a lot bigger, but for eyes ..... ok leave it.

The simplest rule to recognize her in a group is ......... the one who speaks the word "NA" 30 times in a minute is Nidhi......I don't know why she uses it that many times may be she is a pessimist(Coz Na means “NO” in Hindi) or may be she is self-obsessed(Coz in Telugu NA means “MY”) ...... I think her school taught her only one word "NA" .
If that rule fails then u can simply reckon on this (This sure will never fail) : Senti.. yes sir she is senti queen ….side effect of watching saas - bahu serials daily… Nidhi can be identified by the dialogue “Tu aisa karogi mere saat?” what a hit that was, ever1 uses it … I hardly see ppl using a famous filmi dialogues that often.

Even many of the sentences she speaks don’t have a subject ... so they mean something different altogether.... but poor girl don't misunderstand her.

She has a sweet voice which she rarely uses when asking something... I bet u can't say no when she asks with that tone and such a pleasing manner. Huh finally it seems her school taught her something [:)] or may be it’s her parents

uuuuuuuhhh i forgot to mention one important thing u notice about her, her earrings: they reach her shoulders......sometimes she even wears Swords and Shields(?????) .... well may be for her coming to office is like fighting a war ….
Plz don’t kill me with that sword after reading this blog .....

Nidhi, I am really sorry if u feel bad about me writing on you in this manner .... but plz do let me know which sentences troubled u I sure will crop them .... this is the offer i don't usually give to my friends, now that u got that offer use it wisely ... if u need any help about the sentences to be cropped I am more than happy to assist u ......

No comments: