Saturday, September 15, 2007

Priyank - The Magicman

Priyank, as said by our PL (saurin) is "SELF OBSESSED" ........lol....jst kdding.

He is torturing me to write something about him ....so started writing this blog.

He is a magician and more than that he loves taking mickey out of othhers but sad thing is manytimes we takes mickey out of him.
His magic tricks are really awsome,mind-blowing,excellent.Infact he is India's first street magician....for he wanted to perform street magic from ages......... and also invited me and vibha to be his cameraman ... Man i am always ready to be your camera mananytime / any center.

Any way this guy is my team mate, both of us work on same tool...don't question me "When have u worked??" jst read....

He is my first and one of my best friends out of south India ;)

One of his best magic trick is to change two kings to two aces in your hand and still more important thing is he does this trick only on women , WOMEN BEWARE , u fall for that trick that's for sure I saw 3-4 women falling on him after that trick :)

He can chat with any1 for any amt of time, that's his speciality.

Ya that reminds me of his most important hobby....."Becomming Shikari"...yup he tries to impress every girl/woman/aunt ....when a new girl enters he somehow makes her fall for him...some tricks are mentioned below.....and for that he does everything from changing his hair style, beard, or even lifestyle n chat style ......GR8 man ....keep it up....he even wears superman dress for that....and let me tell u his superman dress was such a grand success that our company's receptionist even directed others to this SUPERMAN...of course every1 was dissappointed that his transformation was incomplete..coz he was incomplete in the lower half......I am sure that if we have had a entry ticket to see him tat day all of those tickets would have been soldout.......
(Sources said that some aunty's were discussing about him even in the RESTROOM!!!!!!)

Priyank said that he even plays guitar n keyboard(Lucky ME , I never heard).

Did i tell you that his crush list....or perhaps his love list.......includes our PM????if not then i am not going to reveal it and i am not even telling you that he changed his crush 4 times in 6 months.

I forgot to mention that this guy even can edit photos in photoshop.....the original photos look greater than the edited ones....oops it's the other way.....really they look awsome.

let me conclude for now with few of many greatest things in him :

He is a lot more intelligent than me...infact he learns from everyone or atleast tries to do that....gathers all the positive points of a person....never blames any1 4 anything..
He taught me how to get things done."Always Say, Never Ask"..this he said when i was about ask my PM for a leave, it worked, wonderfully, for since then i never was denied a leave ...thanks for that :D

Priyank really helps you when you are in need, are you feeling depressed?decieved?deprived?lonely?boring? ....if you have any of the above symptoms you can chat with him and you feel greatful for that.He inspires you.It's because of him and two others that i feel my office as my home.

He is a great genius, when he was given some work, he will defnitely DO IT, whatever.You can happily assign any task to him and go to sleep without any other doubt of wether he completes it or not.

He praises you when he really feels that u did a great job and he is a greatest friend one can ever make.

DUDE i am writing this at 1:50 AM in the middle of the night......please ignore me if i praise you too much. :)

If you wan't to know more about this guy ....then stay tuned..and keep checking this blog frequently for he is one of the few persons about whom i will be updating blog for my entire life...infact i also decided to write a book on him after 10 - 20 years.


By The Way If you are planing any party's and want to invite a magician, you can contact him/me...(Dude profits are 50:50)


I knew, for sure, that this is the longest nontechnical paper/blog/whatever he read....if at all he reaches here without skipping a word above....if you ever do that do post a message....and i will take a viva session to make sure u read each n every line.

1 comment:

justanotherblogger said...

Priyank here ... I reached at the end without skipping a word ... I guess its almost after 2 years when I actually read each and every word :-) ....

Kya kare .. Bahut work pressure hai .. :-) toh socha thoda timepass kar lu ;)