Monday, October 1, 2007

Nikunj - The Sleepyyyyyyyyyyy.

Let me first swear that "I tell only truth in this post".

Before I met Nikunj,I didn't knew why everyone called our company a central govt. company.
I thought that it was only due to salary they pais us but then after meeting Nikunj i understood the reason completely...... our company is called so because the employees (Atleast this guy is so) sleep in the office itself!!!!!

During Knowledge Transfer, which is generally a screen sharing session along with description on the phone, this guy used to sleep!!!. I never knew how he managed to end the call when the person on the other side stops talking ...but he literally used to sleep in the office .

We even had a daily competetion for reaching late to office, the condition is simple : The one who reached after the other but before our PM comes to office is the winner.
Of course I occassionally won as I generally used to come after my PM.But still it was funny.

He used to come to office only after 10:00 AM (His shif is from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM) and never stayed after 3:00 PM.

Once his onsite counterpart mailed him to do some work,he haven't checked his mailbox till 5 mins before leaving(this mail was to be checked in the begininng of the day and status is to be sent by EOD) and assigned the task to another girl who comes in the evening shift.WHOA!!!

Then he left our company to pursue his higher education, he told a lie that he has a back-problem and should go to US for treatment.Dude India is very well developed to operate on any part of your body ;) .... poor HR thought that it's true.However our PM was skeptical, at his farewell party, she asked him "Nikunj tell me the truth atleast now." .... he was speechless....stammered for sometime to finally say that it's true and after that he was going to do MS.

Hey one more thing i forgot to mention, he once came to office dressed in blue and white with a jacket over it.He came so to participate in Mr.Cool competetion held in our office.He looked like a bollywood hero with that dress except for his hat which made him look like a bhojpuri hero [ :)) ].... He actually might have won a funniest cap competetion with that.Nikunj i may forget you(which i hope will never happen) but I WILL NEVER forget your cap.
Eventhough he haven't got Mr.Cool award, still he is Mr.Cool in his behaviour/mindset.A Bindass admi.

He said that he would write a book on me, but ran away to america ..... never mind learn all the techniques to write a good book and come back to india to do that....it should be the Newyork Times No.1 best seller. [;)]

Hope I meet you once again in my life.Just to telll you howmuch funny you look in your cap.[:P]

No comments: