Monday, October 1, 2007

RAVAN - The ASUR(RAKSHAS)

To tell about Ravan, I need to start with our engineering days.

He is my Engineering class mate but I hardly spoke to him at that time…… but both of us got selected in the same company again I hardly spoke to him.

This was before our training, which occured in TRIVANDRUM.

But when our journey started to Trivandrum, at that time I spoke to him and knew that he is going to be one great friend of mine…. He spoke to me in a very friendly manner.

We even sat on foot-board of the train and were enjoying the nature…discussing…and just passing time with all other friends… he is such a good natured person that even my parents (they too came to trivandrum with us) remember him and ask about him.

This guy has many many good habits from which I learned one “NOT littering on roads”, he doesn't through any thing on the roads (This I practiced after seeing him and it clicked on like a chain event …few of my friends even started the same after seeing me….all the credit goes to him).

He can help others even if that troubles him, he truly praises you if he likes your work…..

He is a open minded fellow and always trusts others (except Ravi who confuses more than what he explains ;) )

He has a brain like RAVANASUR ( A Man With ten heads), not only that his thinking is great but also …

You should see him when he is in a frustratedand helpless state his expression is like that of a lost puppy, out of frustration he sometimes says such statements that are true but you can’t help smiling.

His appetite is also like that of RAVANASUR…bloody hell ......
I WARN YOU : Never eat a ice-cream infront of him
……. Eventhough you buy it you can’t eat it that’s for sure….it once happened that I bought a icecrean and was about to eat …I saw him and asked him wether he wanted….he hasn’t replied…..you know I am lazy so I told him to get one for him self, as I have to walk to the counter and stand in a queue but hell with that offer he haven’t even looked in the counter’s direction but came straight to me and ate the entire cone in a single bite. Damn It!! For one second I was seeing the icecream and the next second it dissappeared…. I couldn’t believe what I have seen, it took me atleast an hour to recover from the shock I have witnessed.
According to statics 25% of the entire chicken produced goes into his stomach.
When ever he passes an ice cream shop, he becomes a child and eats an icecream, icecreamis his weak-point.

This guy also eats a lot lot lot and lot of biscuits(mostly made of britannia)….in fact he taught me how to live any number of days without eating anything except biscuits.

He usually entertains fight between two people and also never wastes a minute to hit others when chance comes……he is the first person to catch you on you r b’day and afterwards kicks you like a football.

You might have seen people who think first and act later but Ravan acts first and thinks later....so some times he repents for acting that way…..hmmmmmm

He accepts the person as they are and respects others feelings.

I have a lot of similarity with him, for both of us never do work [:D], we won’t remember the money transactions(even now I have a problem with those credit and debit accounts I leave it to others to work with ;) ….and if Ravan organizes any trip please nominate your self for that trip for I am sure he spends atleast 50% of the money from his pocket and fails to calculate and recover it) .

Even in the classes in our Training, we used to play Word-Building while others seriously listened to classes.

According to my knowledge no one read the book "JAVA2 Complete Reference" as much as he did (i am not telling about quality but quantity, for he read it for months and months and months....i lost count after few months).

If he does some mistake, he will accept it.

Every one should have a friend like him..

Thanks dude, thanks for being my friend.

Note : This page is strictly written as a dedication to one of the best friends I ever had …Ravan.

For Additional Details, See the following blog:
http://knowmaverick.blogspot.com/2007/07/ravan-munna.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bharath!
"in fact he taught me how to live any number of days without eating anything except biscuits."
Just after reading this sentence,
It seemed like someonw hit my head hard and may be my mind was'nt working.
For some reason, I could'nt go thru the next lines. My eyes were blinking like 1000 times and with great effort, 5 min later I got to the point where I stopped abrubtly.And Then I continued till the end.
Thought it was a nice blog and then started thinking what made me stop by that sentence.NOw I got it!
I got shocked when I read that sentence. That because, You were already so top notched at not eating any thing at all and what was that hez teaching you more than that?