Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Priyanka - The Fastest Girl Ever produced by God

It's ben 2 months that i started writing this blog, but it took me so long only because of the person i m wwriting abt .... induction effect is what we used to call that.

Let me start the story right from her child hood ... as the Legend has it:
Long long ago, there lived a small girl, who once, accidentally, happened to listen to the famous story of Hare and Tortoise, this girl was inspired from the victory of tortoise who won the race inspite of being slow and since then the girl took tortoise as a Role model , even today the girl has the only noticeable character of Tortoise ....SPEED. They call her Priyanka .....Huh man she is breathtaingly slower .... atleast in eating...

Well to say abt her, she is a BARbie girl, looks like one (remember barbie dolls does't have brains).

She is sooooooooo slow while eating that her real timesheet comprises more of lunch and snacks time than the time spent working, there are really a lot of things to say abt this girl ....
she is a real expert in generating errors / issues, on the tool we are working , she created so many errors that none can ever think of if she has to write some KEDB(known error data base ) for that , I bet it will exceed the size of complete reference ....

one of my vague guess is if she writes a dairy than the entries would b some thing like
"Today was a bad day i couldn't even create one issue every thing went smooth"
"Dairy, I am elated today for creating a good 14 errors out of which 3 are Showstoppers"

Can u guess who her fav. actor is ....... yuP RAnBIR (btw is your function module working fine .. she has a wiring problem in her brain.)

Quotable Quotes of Priyanka:

"Mujhe koi bhi heroine pasand nahi hai kyon ki sab normal hai"(!!!!)
"Apne account mein tho ladkiya hi nahi hai"
Once a juice glass of some1 fell down and was broken to pieces, some1 told this to Priyanka and Megha their first question was "arre Juice bhi gir gaya kya??"
the only best thing she ever said is when asked abt what she does is she has to recruit some1 similar to her ...she said "ppl like me deserve better opertunities so i won't recruit for this position"
What If:
There were a lot of scenarios abt what if Priyanka had become a.....
Airhostess: Before she asks passenger to tie their seat belt, the flight lands.
Pilot: before the flight gathers speed for take-off, the fuel tank will be empty
Guest in a Candle light dinner: The bill for candles will be more than the amount spent on her Food.
Architect: By the time the design completes the earlier part would be a Antique.
Doctor: By the time operation completes,the patiend would be out of anasthesia effect.
Teacher: By the time she completes teaching alphabets, student will have completed his schooling.
CFO: By the time she releases Quater results, every other company would have released next quater results.
(Enough !!!! I couldn't handle this any more)

Priyanka invents new ways to rid herself of boredom ....3 cheers for that ... I really appreciate that, for example consider the case of getting bored due to routine wrk in our prj.... what she does is .... brings around 10 - 20 ants inher handbag every day, keeps the bag on the desk and the moment an ant comes out she kills it like a war hero ...sry war heroine .... sorry war hero is the crct thing .... so she keeps herself busy and increases her speed day by day ...there by setting examples for others .... i really appreciate that...

people die for her friendship .... never knew why ....

She is the Devil's Advocate ... may not be as good as Karan Thappar but she just judges wethear a person is devil or not [;)] ...ppl come to her and appeal saying they are not Devils.

Well now few more good things abt her:

She is really a cool girl ...takes everything sportively ..... no matter how much fun u make of her she just acknowledges it with a smile (it's true but adding in this blog to remind her to be sportive and not to kill me for such a wonderfull blog) .....ofcourse shoots back with her own witty statements when the time is good for her.

A bit Emotional ......

Never saw anger in her face .... Not even after reading this blog .....

No attitute and no Arrogance really a cool girl.

Sit with her and listen , you hardly get a chance to speak, but you will never feel bored.
Never lets problems come towards her ......

Finally, for all her fans over there ....
She want's to settle down in a appt. in Hiranandini Powai ...which she liked a lot ... so you need to own a flat over there to really become her fan. ;)

Hope the most forgivable priyanka wouldn't mind my post and takes it sportively.All the people over there you can add more things in the comments section .... Priyanka you too can do that ;)

Hey, listen.... I am thinking of writing a Homourous Novel for a long time but just now got an Idea of making you the lead in that and writing about you stories will be hilarious.... what say .... offer is open..... I am not at all joking it's a serious thing to consider.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

kyu vijay priyanka barbie girl hai...;)
This barbie girl is like star in our team and also in account.
thodi slow hai but chalega
she is my good friend

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey Vijay....

Good job buddy... Well to say she comes on gtalk ...says wait for 5 mins... and keeps me waiting till the sunsets...ask her what she was doin??? she will reply..."Boiling Milk" :)

I have known pinki for long now...it was a privilege to be her roomate...true to heart... she is a sensitive gal...so better keep her happy... she smiles wide in front of the world but u never know when she will be hurt and cry silently all alone in room...

She always yawns when she sees me.. untill I spank her to behave well..ask her why she yawns? she says i feel secured when ur there...and so feel sleepy... she is really funny...

I can write pages about this gal... She drives guys crazy.. We used to keep counting her fans in WDM list(WIDE BAND DIVISION MULTIPLEXING) :)
Its close to about 50 now... including TCS it will easiy be 100 :)

Please do not test her temper...if she gets wild it will be the worst day in anyone's life (dont want to add more on that , she might kill me).

She has several good qualities but the most I like her when she helps people happily when they tend to ignore her.

Well I really hope she finds her prince charming pretty soon who adds some speed to her life!!!

Thanks again Vijay!!! Nice Blog!!!
All the best pinki in career life and love life... Wish u all the success and happiness...

God Bless you..
With u always,
-Mansi

Vijay said...

@Megha:

I know she is your good friend .... and also that tum dono ka DOSTANI bahut achi hai :)

@Mansi:

Well i know abt that crying part :) .....
Her Fans list is definitely greater than the number u suggested but not greater than the no. of ppl whom she is a Fan of ... ;)

Unknown said...

@ all those who know her for only recent times....here is a fact about priyanka, i dont know if she continues doing that to this day....

She brushes her hair till they are all shiny and ultra straight, just before hitting bed,...
@ Priyanka do you still continue to do this? i remember u doing this in school.

Anonymous said...

Priyankaaaaa.....?

Kaun Priyanka?

Unknown said...

Vijay... again a well written blog. Seriously u should take up the job of script writing.. :)

Well about Priyanka, not interacted with her much.. But with all those small interactions, I feel she is ever smiling girl with a kind heart…

I really liked her way of killing boredom by killing ants.. U know Priyanka instead of killing them.. u should train them to bite people who irritate u.. I know u got my point, go-ahead u will enjoy it.. :)

Arcturus said...

Loved reading your post on Priyanka :D ... Will surely read more of your writings :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vivek said...

When you said 'the fastest' I thought she was really fast, found out after reading this blog.. ki u said 'fast' in my interpretation of the term :-D :-P

and speaking of blogs.. nice blog buddy :-)

Vivek

Unknown said...

Good blog

Unknown said...

My life ambition changed to:
"Harini-Second Fastest Girl Ever Created by God"

I am actually inspired by Priyanka just like the way she is, by the story of Hare and Tortoise. So I actually adopted her pace while reading this blog.And so today's timesheet was...r....e....a....d...i...n....g........a....b...o..u...t....p..r...i...y...a...n...k...a..
while I was still doing this, suddenly my Proj manager stepped in my office. He asked me about the status of my proj.(Usually I complete tasks way before the deadline. but now that I have adopted Priyanka's pace and she being my role model, I dint really wanted to complete them in time)
Before even I could complete my answer to him, he thought I went bizzare and just left the place
;)
See It works priyanka!
I like the Quotable Quotes of Priyanka and her innovative thoughts of killing the boredom. And I started foolowing even this. Only difference is, I do not have ants here . I have millions and millions of roaches in my apartment. So I am giving some a them a new home at my office..(Indiramma Pathakam)